Buildings Then and Now
These pages are expanded versions from our Yearbook.
(The black and white photos below are from page 9).
Yes, it is a fact that these two pictures
were taken at the same spot decades apart. The
point used was the
visible south arch through the middle arch on the west facing facade.
The below picture was taken near the same spot for a winter's perspective on
March 8, 2007.
The above and below pictures were taken on March 9, 2007.
Goodwin Hall, built in 1910, is now vacant and
is used partially for storage - Jim Autrey.
Above picture was taken Sunday after HC 2004.
West Hall stood on the same site as Upper
opened it's doors in 1899 and burned February 14, 1938.
Additional details can be found at
(Look in "In NCSDHM", "Photography",
"Buildings", then "Cornerstone Laid").
Go to the next pages of
our Yearbook, 10 & 11 >>>
Return to Previous Page
This page was last updated on